Tuesday 1 May 2012

Layout-Product development


I used the same title page for the Product Development project.


In the description I described the app features and said what I included as well as the app designs.


Since I have quite a lot of work to show in this section the layout is important so each item gets to be a good size to show it off as its best. 

To start I left the background the same as it was for the t-shirt brief but when I placed in the images I thought it didn't use the space to the best of its ability and looked like the background and pieces didn't fit well together.


I changed around the background a bit so that it fitted in better with the website designs, as they need to be big to see all the detail on them. 


I chose 4 different app screens to show the concepts of the app. I thought against my previous idea to lay them out altogether as it doesn't show them off to their full potential.


I decided to split up my app designs across the 2 pages and place my pop up design on the first page. I liked how it turned out so wanted to include it in my portfolio.


I labelled all the sections and filled the black space at the top with the colour scheme used in the app to highlight the four different sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment