Wednesday 2 May 2012

Summary

I have quite enjoyed this project, it was a nice opportunity to revisit the work I had done over the year and see what parts I could change. The idea of creating a portfolio at the end of 2nd year is a good one since I can just add to it next year since I have layout already decided on. I think the layout I chose suits me well, not too colourful but has the green to brighten it up. The triangles give a nice change to the usual square layout I go for. I think the three projects work well together and fit in with the layout. I kept my descriptions of the projects simple as I did't think too much text would look right as its mainly images. 
My digital CV has all the information I wanted to keep on it. The introduction of the skills logos was a nice change to writing.


Overall I am pleased with the turnout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment