Tuesday 1 May 2012

More Layout Ideas


Looking back at my CV/Portfolio layout I wanted to experiment with a few different colours and styles, just so I feel I have made it look the best it can be.


I changed it to a more pastel colours for the primary thought it would make the main focus be the projects. I decided to add a bit more of my design to the layout including a piano style illustration.



I kept with the triangle sections, I like the idea of overlapping certain elements.



I continued the theme onto the contents page but allowing the full piano illustration to be on show.


Here are the different colour variations I looked at.


Also the different design layouts. From looking back through my blog I like this design layout but think I will stick to the greens, greys and blacks. From inputting in some of my work it doesn't take away the focus from the pieces but has a nice backdrop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment