Monday 2 April 2012

Colour theme?

To try and work out a possible colour theme I had a look on the Kuler Adobe website and used the search option to find some potential colour schemes.


Search word:
Rachel
To start I just wanted to see what colours came up for my name. They are nice just not colours I would regularly wear so not the best selection to showcase me and my work.




Search word: Ireland
Green is quite an obvious choice although in saying that I like the idea of having a green theme but maybe incorporate other colours with it.




Search word: Music
I searched music as it plays a big part in my life but I think I could incorporate that more with the actual creative design of my CV. I'm not the biggest fan of these colours.




Search word: Piano
Being grade 7 on the piano I thought I could include it somewhere in the design but not too overpowering as I not looking to become a musician. I really like this colour scheme, its sophisticated. I could include green to these swatches to make my own colour scheme.



No comments:

Post a Comment