Saturday 28 April 2012

Idea for debenhams images..

When looking through the Debenhams images I was trying to think how I could communicate them in my portfolio. One idea is to do them in the style of a Trend Pack. This years projects didn't really have a trend specific project but since its still something I am interested in I thought it would be nice to include these skills. Throughout my CV and looking back through projects I think my strong points lie with design and designing a trend back would still communicate this.


To do this I will need to come up with a trend that works for all the images and write a bit about it. Including a colour palette. It will be surrounded by the 50s style as that was the inspiration for the shoot. 

The image above shows a basic idea of what I could do.


No comments:

Post a Comment