Monday 2 April 2012

Projects

To start I looked back at the possible projects I have to chose from:
  • FM2021- Promoting Fashion Related Products-Next
  • FM2022- Photography Project-Debenhams
  • FM2022- SMD- Trends/researching briefing
  • FM2023- Product Development- Toni&Guy
  • FM2024- Fashion Report (Still ongoing so not an option)
  • FM2025- Fashion Enterprise -T shirt Brief
  • FM2026- Mobile App
My initial thoughts are to try and aim my portfolio to the field I want to go into after I finish my degree. I see myself more as a designer so want to focus more on the projects that would show my skills best.

The three projects I think I will use are-

  1. Product Development as I liked the final outcomes but do think they could really benefit the chance to alter them slightly to make them the best they can be.
  2. T Shirt Brief, I liked my final designs but as said in my feedback on the day of presentation my designs were more aimed at an older customer, I could use this as an advantage for my assessment.
  3. Mobile App, I know my app was primarily for the function of it as it would be a very useless add on to the company although I did like the designs and with a little more time I think I could expand on them more.
  4. Promoting fashion related products-next,Ive included this one as well since the mobile app and product development are both app design projects so might want to show a bit more diversity.



No comments:

Post a Comment