Monday 30 April 2012

Reworked 1


I took inspiration for my design idea from the Debenhams website. I decided to focus on a certain piece of clothing from my images instead of them as a whole. For the first image i used the red peter pan collar knitted top.


Like a lot of the Debenhams promotion they use block colour backgrounds. I decided to use a red background to bring out the red in the top. To show the detail better I used the images from the website to promote the top more.


I originally placed the logo over the two colours but later thought its not that clear. I played around with the layout of the images on the left, trying to find what looked the best. 


To make them stand out more I placed a navy box behind them, to compliment the navy skirt.


I included the name of the item and the brand 'H! by Henry Holland so customers seeing the promotion know where to go to get the item.


I decided to change the layout a little, make it more structured with black lines separating the logos and images. Also changed the boxes to black instead of navy to keep it consistent.


I think less red works better as it doesn't take too much focus away from the actual image on the right.

Final image.



No comments:

Post a Comment