Friday 13 April 2012

Graphic Idea

To show off my skills on my CV I thought about making a graphic. I looked back at previous photoshoots I have done over year 1 and 2 and thought images from my trend project last year could work best. I liked the graphics I made for my final assessment and I think they represent me well so I might alter it a bit and include it in my design.

This shows the process I used to make the graphic..

Original Image:

Since I am going to make an illustration I thought this was a good image since the pattern on the trousers will look nice.














I removed the head on photoshop.


Changed the levels to fix get the right lighting effect on the patterns.




To bring in my love of music I decided to use a record as the head part. I took a picture of one of my records and cut it up on photoshop.













I put them together on Illustrator and live traced them. I think it has a nice effect and is a good way to showcase my love for fashion and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment