Tuesday 3 April 2012

Creative Resumes

CV Inspiration..

I had a look on creativenerds.co.uk to get some inspiration to how I want to design my CV, also to see the different ways people word their CV as at the minute mine is quite basic and needs to include more personality.

First Design
I like the layout used in this design, its clear but still thought out well. It has a newspaper style about it that makes it quite interesting to look at. I think the use of imagery helps the overall design so the text isn't too overpowering. I think if I did something similar I would use more colour.









Second Design
I like the music element of this CV although the record
design is quite overpowering and doesn't leave much room to have the text or even some other images. I do think I will include some form of music in my design but a more subtle approach.









Third Design
I like the use of colour and simple typography used in this design. It clearly shows the information the person is trying to get across but its not too overpowering. I like the notepad design although it could of been better with a slight handwriting type for the headers and maybe some images.


No comments:

Post a Comment