Tuesday 24 April 2012

Re-working the app pt 1

I started of my reworking with the trend screen for the app, I liked the composition of it already so think I will just try to make it more realistic.



To begin I got the GUI buttons for iPhone which I was going to use and placed them on a separate art board.



The main buttons that I needed to change where the 'back' button and the 'home' button. As my previous buttons looked fake. I change around the composition a bit with the Toni&Guy logo now in between the back and home buttons. 


I changed the main text to Myriad Pro as it is the closet to the actual text used on apps.
I kept the 'info' section the same as i think they work well together.


Since the images on the section are links to various other parts of the 'Trend' section I have put boxes around them to make them stand out more against the pattern background. I have reduced the transparency slightly of the background so its not as over powering. 


This is the final outcome of the trend section. I think now it looks more realistic. I know need to decide what other app screens I want to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment