Friday 13 April 2012

Personal Statement

From reading other fashion CVs I have got an idea of the sort of thing I want to include in my personal statement section. I need to keep it related to the field I want to get into.

Personal Statement:

'I want to succeed in the fashion industry. To be able to apply my design skills to various new projects and to further my personal and professional growth in my chosen field through my love for fashion. To enhance my knowledge and further develop my skills and talents in 'Fashion Promotion', With strong interests in art, music and photography I can apply these to create new and interesting designs in the advertising world.'

This is what I have got so far, although I might have to target it more to my chosen field, advertising/promotion etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment